Lynch Landscape & Tree Service, Inc. is the MetroWest leader for landscape (design, build and maintenance), irrigation, tree care, and plant healthcare services for the high end residential market. For nearly four decades our focus and passion has been providing our clients with the highest quality of customer service and workmanship. We are looking for an energetic Irrigation Manager who shares our team’s core values of hard work, passion and dedication.
- 3+ years of Irrigation and Sprinkler system experience
- Ability to read and interrupt designs and plan layouts.
- Knowledge to accurately diagnose and repair Irrigation & Sprinkler systems.
- Ability to perform system opening & closings.
- Extensive knowledge of controller & computer systems
- Knowledge of Hunter, Rain Bird, etc.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus but, not required.
- Critical thinker
- Team player
- Hard worker
- Detail oriented and organized
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Outstanding customer service
- Positive attitude
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Education Reimbursement
- Simple IRA (401k) w/match
Lynch Landscape & Tree Service, Inc. is an EEO employer. We offer competitive wages and benefits such as health insurance, paid vacation and holidays and matching IRAs.
Please send resumes to office@lynchlandscape or call 978-443-2626 .
Please contact us if you would like to submit a resume or if you have any questions.