Lynch Landscape & Tree Service, Inc. is a MetroWest leader in landscape design, build and maintenance, irrigation, tree care, and plant healthcare services for the high end residential market. We are looking for a creative, and motivated Entry Level Landscape Designer, who shares our team’s core values of hard work, passion and dedication.
Applicants should be a resourceful self-starter who is willing to be a team player but also capable of working independently. Communication skills, managing customer expectations and attention to detail are essential to this position; as sales, customer care and customer retention will be critical to determining long term success. We expect that the individual will be willing to put in the extra effort when necessary to complete their work in a timely manner to meet both seasonal demands and deadlines. During certain times of the year this position could require work on Saturdays, evenings and early mornings depending on when customers are available to meet.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Works in collaboration with other designers & landscape supervisors on a wide array of projects.
- Prepares documents and graphics for all phases of landscape architectural design, inclusive of site analysis, master planning, schematic design, and design development and construction documents.
- Generate two dimensional and three dimensional design graphics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in design or architecture.
- Must be skilled in CAD based programs, Dynascape preferred.
- Proficiency in Sketchup, or other digital 3D modeling platforms a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to assess existing site conditions, and plan accordingly.
- Well versed in New England plant identification and care.
- Must have a good understanding of construction materials and process.
- Must be a team player with positive attitude.
- Strong communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, strong Excel skills a must.
- Salary/Hourly compensation based on experience.
- Health/Dental & Vision plan
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Simple IRA (401k) w/company match
- Education and tuition reimbursement
- Bonus TBD
Lynch Landscape & Tree Service, Inc. is an EEO employer. We offer competitive wages and benefits such as health insurance, paid vacation and holidays and matching IRAs.
Please send resumes to office@lynchlandscape or call 978-443-2626 .
Please contact us if you would like to submit a resume or if you have any questions.