Lynch Landscape & Tree Service, Inc. Lynch Landscape & Tree Service, Inc. is the MetroWest leader for landscape (design, build and maintenance), irrigation, tree care, and plant healthcare services for the high end residential market. For nearly four decades our focus and passion has been providing our clients with the highest quality of customer service and workmanship. We are looking for an energetic Landscape Supervisor who shares our team’s core values of hard work, passion and dedication
- Business Development – working with new and current residential customers, providing expertise and consultations regarding customers’ needs and how Lynch can assist whether it is a large construction landscape project or a small maintenance one.
- Building an outstanding production team – helping train and develop crews to ensure your estimated and accepted projects finish on time with safety, quality and profitably standards met.
- Managing production for our high quality service including understanding horticultural concepts and working efficiently and safely at all times.
- Ensuring that customers are completely satisfied through effective communication, relationship building and regular site visits.
- Selling enhancement services in order to improve site conditions and coordinating with other divisions (tree, irrigation and plant healthcare) to ensure that enhancement work is completed successfully, on budget and on time.
- Ensuring a safe environment for employees, customers and the general public.
- Acting as a liaison between customers, clients and the company to ensure that receivables are current and collections are performed if needed.
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics, honesty and integrity as well as positively promoting the Lynch name, brand and culture.
- Strong work ethic
- Proficient with computer software programs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize job duties and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Available on Saturdays during spring and fall
- Clean driving record
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree in Ag Business, Horticulture, Ag Science, Landscape Maintenance, Agronomy, Floriculture, Forestry, Plant and Soil Science, Environmental Design, Turf Grass or Landscape Architecture
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Competitive salaries and bonuses (if goals met)
- Paid Time Off and holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Ira w/company match
- Education reimbursement
Lynch Landscape & Tree Service, Inc. is an EEO employer. We offer competitive wages and benefits such as health insurance, paid vacation and holidays and matching IRAs.
Please send resumes to office@lynchlandscape or call 978-443-2626 .
Please contact us if you would like to submit a resume or if you have any questions.