Lynch Landscape & Tree Service, Inc. is the MetroWest leader for landscape (design, build and maintenance), irrigation, tree care, and plant healthcare services for the high end residential market. For nearly four decades our focus and passion has been providing our clients with the highest quality of customer service and workmanship. We are looking for an energetic Production Manager who shares our team’s core values of hard work, passion and dedication.
This position would involve working directly with the General Manager to ensure all responsibilities, tasks and projects are completed on time and accurately.
- Manage centralized email system (Google Enterprise/G Suite/Gmail)
- Organize, coordinate and schedule customer-related services
- Recruit, interview and onboard new employees
- Work on IT-related projects with IT Manager
- Coordinate marketing campaigns
- Provide support to Landscape Supervisors
- Lead one-off projects determined by the General Manager
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in operations or management
- Landscape industry experience preferred but not required
- Extensive knowledge of Excel
- Valid driver’s license
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus, but not required
- Critical thinker
- Team player
- Hard worker
- Detail oriented and organized
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Outstanding customer service
- Positive attitude
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Education Reimbursement
- Simple IRA (401k) w/match
Pay rate to be discussed during interview (amount pending experience, etc)
Lynch Landscape & Tree Service, Inc. is an EEO employer. We offer competitive wages and benefits such as health insurance, paid vacation and holidays and matching IRAs.
Please send resumes to office@lynchlandscape or call 978-443-2626 .
Please contact us if you would like to submit a resume or if you have any questions.