• Custom blended fertilizer - this fertilizing treatment is applied in the early spring to replenish nutrients that were lost over the winter.
• Pre-emergent crabgrass control - this step involves applying crabgrass control to prevent this invasive weed from overtaking your lawn.
• Grub control - protect your lawn from grubs, which are the larval stage of beetles that can severely damage your lawn by feeding on your lawn’s root system.
• Custom blended fertilizer - we use a fertilizer blend designed to be delivered directly into the plant’s system to create a healthy, strong lawn and resist the stress of early summer.
• Broadleaf weed control - dandelions and other summer weeds are controlled with this summer weed application.
Custom blended fertilizer - balanced, non-burning fertilizer, which is a slow-release formula designed to keep your lawn healthy during hot, humid weather.
Broadleaf weed control – the application controls summer weeds that have popped up, especially during periods of dry weather.
Surface insect control - this treatment protects your grass from insects like chinch bugs which will destroy your lawn during the summer if left untreated.
• Custom blended fertilizer - use a balanced, slow-release formula designed to keep your lawn healthy during the late summer.
• Broadleaf weed control – this application controls summer weeds that have popped up, especially during periods of hot, dry weather.
• Custom blended fertilizer - this fertilizer is used to promote grass and root growth for the fall.
• Broadleaf weed control - late-season weeds will be controlled with this mixture.
Custom blended dormant winter fertilizer - protects your lawn from the winter cold with this fertilizer, which provides nutrients for root development and resists disease. It also prepares grass for the spring application, which promotes a fast green-up.
Lime application - lime restores balance in overly acidic soil to bring pH back to optimal growing levels.Contact us today to learn more about our lawn care program!