Landscape Crew Leader & Crew MembersMarch 4, 2019
Lynch Landscape and Tree Service, Inc., a family owned and operated landscape company located in Sudbury, MA is looking for an experienced tree climber. We have several crews with dedicated arborists, bucket trucks, chippers and a large crane.
- Work as a member of a general tree care crew providing high-quality tree care.
- Perform specialized tree pruning and removals, and other tree services.
- Safely operate equipment including chainsaws, chippers, bucket truck and large crane.
- Provide excellent customer service!
- Must have experience with proper pruning practices including large shade trees and ornamentals.
- Stump grinding experience.
- Log truck operation experience.
- Able to identify native and introduced trees and shrubs species and have a working knowledge of each species’ characteristics.
- Must be an expert in safe chain saw/equipment operation.
- Must be able to climb with and without spurs.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Experience in Bucket Truck Operation.
- CDL with air brake endorsement.
*One of the best equipped and trained teams in the industry, with an emphasis on quality and safety
*Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
*401(k) / Roth IRA Savings Plan
*Health Care Benefits
*Paid Holidays/Vacation/Sick Days
Lynch Landscape & Tree Service, Inc. is an EEO employer. We offer competitive wages and benefits such as health insurance, paid vacation and holidays and matching IRAs.
Please send resumes to office@lynchlandscape or call 978-443-2626 .
Please contact us if you would like to submit a resume or if you have any questions.