Landscape Foremen and Crew members
Lynch Landscape and Tree Service is seeking experienced landscape foremen. We are a full-service landscaping business that has been servicing the communities surrounding Wayland, MA for the past 35 years.
Ideal Foremen Candidates should-
- Have at least 2 years foreman/crew leader experience.
- Be familiar with landscape machinery and equipment -- dingos, bobcats, mowers etc.
- Have a history of running crews and performing spring clean-ups, planting, mulching, lawn installations, mowing, fall clean ups, etc.
- Driver's license preferred.
- Must be able to work every day for 5 days per week along with Saturday’s spring and fall
Crew Members Job Requirements:
- Lawn cutting, pruning, weeding, mulching and garden maintenance
- Able to work independently in a team
- Must be able to work every day for 5 days per week along with Saturdays spring and fall
- Ability to perform physical work
STARTING SPRING SEASON- FULL TIME POSITIONS OPEN IMMEDIATELY
Compensation: competitive based on experience
We offer competitive pay, 50-70 hours per week in Spring, Fall and Summer, Health Plans (Harvard Pilgrim), Retirement IRA, etc.